- The launch angle is high due to the low center of gravity and deep center of gravity design, and the flying distance is extended by the synergistic effect with the strong loft.
- The wide sole that pursues gentleness is slippery and durable and resistant to top hits, improving stability.
- The semi-mirror face and pocket cavities provide a high moment of inertia and a wide core, which minimizes variations and increases straightness.
- Basic set # 6-PW can be sold separately. You can choose the number you want according to your needs.
|Head||Material / Method / Finish||17-4 Stainless Steel / Precision Casting / Black PVD Processing|
|Count||#Five||# 6||# 7||# 8||# 9||PW||AW||SW|
|Loft / Lye (°)||23.5 / 61||26 / 61.5||29/62||33 / 62.5||37/63||42 / 63.5||48/64||55/64|
|FP (mm)||23.5 / 61||26 / 61.5||29/62||33 / 62.5||37/63||42 / 63.5||48/64||55/64|
|Head Weight (g)||237||242||247||252||252||252||252||252|
|# 7 center of gravity position||Center of gravity height 17.4 / Center of gravity depth 5.2 / Center of gravity distance 37.6|
|Club Length||ZELOS 8||38.25||37.75||37.25||36.75||36.25||35.75||35.25||35|
|Gross Weight||ZELOS 8||# 7 S about 402g|
|STR-501i||# 7 SR about 372g / # 7 R about 365g|
|Shaft||ZEROS 8 S||STR-501i SR||STR-501i R|
|Shaft weight (g)||87.5||56||50|
|Shaft Condition||Destination||During ~||During ~|
- Specifications are as of May 2018. Please note that it is subject to change without notice.
- Please note that specifications may vary slightly from actual values due to planned design values.
- Head parts will be handled only by parts distributors.