Extending distance with “semi-short” specifications
- The 44.5-inch club length and shallow face provide a sense of security and ease of swinging, and meet rates are improved.
Control performance has been improved, and straight running stability and average flight distance have been significantly improved.
- The use of a forged cup face provides a soft and comfortable hitting sound and a light playing feel
. The sweet spot also widens and reduces miss shots.
- Equipped with an adjustable function that enables eight types of adjustments according to the needs of the player.
《Loft angle -1 ° ～ + 1 ° / lie angle standard ～ 2 ° upright》
|head||Material / Method||6-4 titanium 4-piece forged cup face * with trajectory adjustment function (loft angle -1 to + 1 ° lie angle 0 to + 2 °)|
|Face angle||9.5 / 59.5||10.5 / 59.5|
|Loft / Lye (°)||Straight|
|Volume (cm 3 )||430|
|Club weight (g)||STR-501D SR about 310g / Speeder EVOⅣ 569-S about 314g|
|Center of gravity / depth / distance (mm)||31.0 / 37.0 / 39.0|
RC STAR exclusive carbon STR-501D
Speeder EVOⅣ 569
Balance (± 1)
Shaft weight (g)
Original rubber grip [blue end] No back line / caliber 60 / about 50g / logo back
Dedicated head cover, torque wrench, pouch for torque wrench
- Adaptive head speed (m / s) = S: 40-45, SR: 38-43, R: 35-40, EVOⅣ 569-S: 41-47
- Please note that the notation is a design value, and there may be slight errors from the actual values.